09.00-10.00. Registration, coffee
10.00-10.45. Analysis and trands of the metallurgy markets. Mini mills in Russia and in the world.
Kovshenvyi Victor Victorovich CEO RUSMET
Future of the mettalurgy
The strategy for next 100 years
Steblov Anver Miller, an Independent expert.
The experience of building mini-mills in the CIS
Chizhikov Aleksey Gennadievich, Senior analyst Rusmet.ru, Ruslom.com
Profitability. Mini-mills vs. combine
10.45-12.00. Organization of mini-mill construction
- Requirements of the territory, generating capacity, environmental issues.
- The recruitment and training of staff.
- Process unit.
- The cost of construction.
- Model DCF.
- Phased approach when executing the project documentation. The value of pre-design studies for decision-making in the area of mini-mills.
- Soviet and Russian experience. Foreign practices.
- Production management in Metallurgy.
- The construction of mini-mill: technologies, engineering, start-up time
- Organization of supply and marketing
- Katz, Jacob L., senior fellow, VNIIMETMASH.
- EAF mini-mills in Russia
Elansky D. G., Partner of the banking, sales, assistant Professor nust "MISIS".
Productivity of mini-mills and hoists. Electronics Ц technology Ц people.
Viktor Kovshevny, Director, SRO "DIRECTION.COM"
Mini-mills: risk management of losses from operations with scrap metal
Excavation. Viktor Vasilievich, Chief of the strategic analysis Department, metalloinvest.
Strategic landscape: the pros and cons of mini-mills in Russia
12.00-12.30. Coffee break.
12.30-14.00. Case stady "upgrade of the mini-mill. Best available techniques"
The practical case. A rapid survey of equipment suppliers.
Independent analysis of technologies and equipment for mini-mills
New production:† Do all the fittings or do we have to go into special steel or make pipes with a an advantage?
The change in the balance of long products 15.40-16.30 Round table: "Top 10 mistakes in the creation and organization of the work of the mini-mill"
16.30-18.00. Cocktails, informal talk.